With the whole world staying at home, the Entertainment industry moves its focus to captivate you at home. Once focused on live performances & concerts, artists & musicians alike hosts streams like Quarantine Radio (shout out Tory Lanez) and Afrojack is no different. Clearly disappointed there was no Miami Music Week this year, Afrojack gives us a Quarantine Session Live from his house that is full of some tough unreleased music.
Live (from his house) in Dubai
Having not had his hair cut in weeks, Afrojack spins in a wrinkly White Tee & some athletic shorts the whole hour set. Not giving a F*** to the max, Long-Hair-Don’t-Care Jack shows you he’s dealing with the same Quarantine feels too. With so many cancelled shows from their usual routines of travel, it’s clear artists are feeling the lack of connection with their fans. This week, rather than filling his podcast with fluff, Afrojack gives all the music he can with plenty of unreleased IDs & remixes from start to finish.
Our Favorite Moments from the Podcast
Because many of the tracks in this set are unreleased, I did my best pulling my favorite songs & mashups together for you. See my favorite moments from the podcast below:
Not giving a F*ck to the Max
- min 2:30 – 4:30++ | Releases an remix to Dance Monkey – Tones and I
- min 10:45++ | Drops a dirty unreleased remix to Bad and Boujee – Migos ft. Lil Uzi Vert
- min 14:47 | Plays Jacked to the Future remix with Lil Wayne
- min 26:30 | Just shouting out the sound here
- min 30:00 | Here too lol
- min 36:00 | Love this mash up to RITMO – Black Eyed Peas & J. Balvin
- min 40:00 | Premieres the festival mix of his song All Night ft. Ally Brooke
How to Stream, Download, Play
If you want to watch the Recored Live Stream, it’s available on his Facebook. Just CLICK HERE if you want to play the recording.
Are you reading this on your iPhone? Download and Play on Apple Podcast (CLICK HERE)